Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wait, people are still here?

My blog had a sudden spike in traffic this week. I'm not sure why. How people managed to suddenly stumble across a measly blog that hasn't been updated like a year I don't know (most of my traffic up until this week looked to be people in Belgium googling for Pentagram cover art), but as long as people are showing up at my door, I guess I should clean up around the house.

Will be reviewing some of the articles already written for grammar and trying to get things up-to-date. Both Candlemass and Saint Vitus had album releases since those entries were written, so they'll need to be updated at some point. Will also see about trying to back up any Youtube vids I have linked to, lest they go down.

Finally, will be trying to get some retailers included so you guys can easily purchase the music after listening to it. Support the artists!

About half way through a Penance write-up now that I hope to have finished mid-week. I'm sure both of my followers will be thrilled.

15 comments:

  1. When i found this blog i think i looking for Pentagram articles etc, and after reading the Pentagram article i notice the one about Candlemass so i decided to print that one to read on the bed, the result was a 15 pages print and when someone writes something so detailed deserves at least a thank you.

    I have a small blog and in the next days i will post something about your blog because i truly think you deserve it, it´s easy to find blogs with albuns but nowadays with such a rich text it´s rare.

    All the best.

    Mário

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good site man, you should continue this! There is so many awesome doom/dar metal band to write about, not only from our times (like Witchfunder Genneral as well as you did previuously), by the way thanks for impressive article about Candlemass, Solitude Aeternus, Count Raven and Pentagram. Great job! Really! Cheers from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witchfunder GenneralNovember 14, 2012 at 5:06 PM

    Awesome blog... I really hope you keep it going... You have improved my Doom life by miles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. good blog. keep it up even if you don't update. hail from montana u.s.a.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please keep going :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Blog is awesome, please continue with the "mission"... there are lots of kickass band on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually considered doing this blog once. I'm glad to see someone has taken it up, even if it kinda died out. You did a good job while you were around at least!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is Amazing...Please make a post about Pagan Altar. ...Hail from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola!!!, im from argentina!, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not too late to keep blogging ... thanks for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog. Love that someone that is focusing on doom metal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came here looking for Candlemass, Paradise Lost and Solitude Aeturnus albums and i was amazed at the reviews and availability of the files. Please, keep going man, you do it right!

    Cheers from the North of Brazil.

    c:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Came to this while looking for Pentagram albums to download. I love the idea, the Reverend Bizarre song is awsome and made me want to check the other bands !

    Thank you for your work, I know it's been a long time since you've posted but maybe you'll see it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!

    I'm from México. I found your blog while I was looking for Solitude Aeturnus info and material. Pity that link for "Through The Darkest Hour" is dead and you are not updating posts at the time.

    The Best Blog For Doom Metal I've Ever Visited!!!

    Best Regards!!! lml

    ReplyDelete